Church Service Address
Friday Evening Service
|Hymn Singing||8:00 PM|
Saturday Morning Service
|Hymn Singing||10:45 AM|
|Sermon||11:00 AM – 12:15 PM|
Saturday Afternoon Service
|Hymn Singing||1:30 PM|
|Sermon||1:45 PM – 3:00 PM|
Limited In-Person Service Our Service Precautions For COVID-19
- Temperature checks are required to be taken for all members before entering into the fellowship hall.
- If your temperature reads 100.4 degrees or higher, we will kindly ask you to leave the church premises and hold services at home.
- We are opening all doors in the building for air circulation when we first enter the building.
- We are sanitizing all high touch areas with Clorox surface sprays as well as disinfecting wipes.
- High touch areas = mics, mic lines, speakers, doorknobs, chairs, tables, piano, prayer mats, etc.
- Seating arrangements inside the fellowship hall are arranged so that each household will get one table that is spread apart from other tables/households.
- If the fellowship hall becomes too crowded, the Education Building will be available for additional seating to stream the service online.
- Hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes will be available on each table.
- Extra KN-95 masks are available for all members. Members must wear masks at all times during services with the exception of when eating, drinking, sermon speaking, and interpreting.
- Lunch will be an option of bringing your own lunch or church lunch. When lunch is provided by the church, all lunches will be prepackaged.
- Prepackaged = take out from restaurants, individually packed lunch boxes, etc. If a member who is assigned for lunch duty is hand cooking lunch for the church, all meals will be prepackaged into individual lunchboxes.
WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU
- HAD ANY POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
- ARE EXPERIENCING FEVERS AND/OR ANY COVID/FLU/COLD LIKE SYMPTOMS
- ARE WAITING FOR YOUR TEST RESULTS AND/OR TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19